Friday, August 7, 2009

Cliff Diving @ Dive World

Yes, I spend a lot of time at Dive World (SLurl). Yesterday and today I've been cliff diving off the waterfall in the western region (SLurL). No poseballs for that so I'm using my Swimmer from Siggy's waterworks. Lots of fishies in the water and an fighter plane wreck at the bottom of the lake. Sometimes I put on my scuba gear and explore it. There are a lot of interesting things like that to see in any of the Dive World regions, wildlife and structures, alike.

My friend Kaikou Splash is doing most of the building, it seems, and right now he's adding an underwater observatory near the spot the manta ray school frequents. More wildlife is showing up in various places. A school of hammerhead sharks was spotted near the wreck of a galleon and some interesting critters are in a cliff-side cave.

No comments: