Saturday, June 5, 2010

Birthday Pouts

Building for the Second Life 7th Birthday celebration started today, but not for me. It looks like my application for this year was denied. Wish I knew why. My theme was going to be based on a collaboration of art from women in the Isle of Lesbos community, a Diversity Within Similarity theme to go along with the over all Birthday theme of Unexpected Collaborations. I had builds in the last two annual events so I guess it is someone else's turn. Maybe I'll work up something to appear on the Isle by itself. Maybe not. I have a big commission, of sorts, coming up where I'll collaborate on a sim rebuild. It's all hush-hush now, but you'll be sure to see something posted about it here.

2 comments:

Peter Stindberg said...

Confirmations have been sent over a period of time. I got mine way after other people got theirs. So maybe just wait a bit?

Uccie Poultry said...

Yup. Got my confirmation kinda late but have started tinkering with ideas. You can find my parcel at http://slurl.com/secondlife/SL7B%20Miraculous/25/151/26