Saturday, January 15, 2011

What's in My Closet? Not My Clothes

For this entry of What's in My Closet, I poked around in my brother's closet. Sort of. I told him of a great place to get a free Navy Pea Coat like he has in real life and asked him to put together an outfit, take a picture, and give me the details. So here it is:


Skin: *Zanzo* Narcissus ~ Olympia (Freckles, natural)
by Theodore DuCasse

Pants: A_BB *Jeans ::Maschienenwerk::
by Armin Rickena

Hair: Bryce ~ Skater - Bold Reds - Russet
by Bryce Tully

Shoes: HOC Industries - Casual Loafers
by Guu Nishi

Coat: Pea_Coat /Ware this under/ ::Maschienenwerk::
by Armin Rickena

Glasses: primOptic Lloyd glasses 1.16
by Nibb Tardis (nibb.tardis)

Eyes: Prismatic Natural Eyes 86
by Santana Lumiere


Model: CC Columbo


He is rather lost in all the scenery, but blame him. He took the picture.

No comments: