Sunday, February 12, 2012

10th of 12 Days in Lingerie

Un-retouched but I had to decorate part of a dorm room at the Isle of Lesbos. I love my Molly Linden Bear with it's cube-rezzing particles and my Serenkitty plushie doll. MicroSTUFF was the store I had for Tiny AV stuff.
As much as guys (and many girls) like to fantasize about women prancing about in fancy lingerie all the time, the truth is that most women bed down in panties and a t-shirt or even sweats. To get fancy we might grab some actual pajamas or a nightie. Having nothing fancier than a single thong, its the panties and T for me. My "8th Post" was similar to today's theme, but more revealing and less likely on a daily basis. Thus we have today's post for the Juicy Bomb 12 Days of Lingerie Blogging Challenge.

Lingerie: Fri.Day Free.Kini (a set with several panties and t-shirts)
Hair: ETD Meghan Auburn Blackened
Eyes: Eyes Ibanez Fantasy Glow Eyes Electric (blue)
Skin: Curio Acorn Freckled Dark Sunny Pure
Jewelry: [AiTech] Precision-Crafted Pet Collar; custom wedding ring

No comments: