Tuesday, February 7, 2012

5th of 12 Days in Lingerie

After showing my fourth entry into Juicy Bomb's 12 Days of Lingerie blogger challenge to my SL wife/mistress (Angela), she leaped into the SL Marketplace and started shopping. She rather likes complicated outfits with lots of lace, straps, buttons, bows, seams, hems, and ... well, she likes complicated. I like simple. So when she showed me the outfit for today's post, I had to smile. She knows my taste.

Waiting for Mistress at her throne.
Before the particulars, I shot the pic in our bedroom at the throne I made for Angela then ported the image to my iPad where I had fun with PhotoStudioHD. If I had any real skill at retouching, I'd have fixed the odd warping of my shoulder area, but otherwise, I think the picture works well.

Lingerie: Eros Leather Strap Lingerie
Hair: *Alice Project* Elsie III - Lucky N-Red 05 Pack
Skin: :GP: Acorn FREX [Dark] Sunny-Pure 1
Jewelry: Trilobyte Slim Cuffs in Black; [AiTech] Precision-Crafted Pet Collar; custom wedding ring and earrings

No comments: