Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Think Pink 2012

Busted Magazine (Web) is having their 2nd annual fund raiser for the Susan G. Komen Foundation (Web), a charity dedicated to eliminate the curse of breast cancer. I've been supporting this cause in various ways in Second Life and Real Life for some time, though I seldom do so publicly, but I just had to mention the effort by Busted Magazine because it is a fun way to show support.

I bought this one ... super smexy!

I didn't buy this one (yet), but I put my left over L$ balance in the donation box.
Head into the Busted Magazine office (SLurl) and pick up an outfit or two then drop more money in the donation box, if you can. Don't worry if you aren't a super-busty woman as pictured. You don't need "implants" to wear these nice outfits. As you can see below, I look pretty in pink with my "regular" shape.

The breast slider isn't maxed, but it is at 90 on my regular "busty" shape.
Look for other fundraisers throughout February and give as much as you can. Think of it as simply being altruistic or as an effort to "Save the Ta Tas!" Anyway, just give!

1 comment:

Maggie Bluxome said...

Thank you, Uccello! This is a big help to a great cause! :D