Monday, April 2, 2012

Floaty Tree

As I wrote in my April Fool's Day post, lots of Linden-owned trees float above the ground, either due to prim drift or post-planting terraforming, and I'd love to be able to re-root the buggers. Little bits of maintenance like that need to be done in on many Linden parcels, but here's an example in Rubi Woods, in the Rubi region (SLurl), oddly enough.

One of the ubiquitous crystals by Plexore Lumiere is on the other side of Robin Loop Road, across from Rubi Woods.
It wouldn't take much ... Right-click > Edit > Move> Esc-Esc and walk away. Another tree safe from blowing away.

Rubi Woods, by the way, is rather pretty and I've never seen anything like it in Second Life — a fairly plain area populated with nothing more than the miraculous one prim trees you can find in your main Inventory.

So much work to do, though, replanting trees and such. It would take huge herds of Moles to do the work. But if anyone at The Lab is listening, I could put in a few hours a week ... (nudge nudge wink wink).

See? I'm not really a Mole. I just have the avatar.

Tracy and Elton terraformed their parcel to drop it well below the level of the roadside land owned by The Lab so many of the Mole-planted trees are just all floaty around the ban lines. I'd love to be able to fix this.

1 comment:

Uccie Poultry said...

I checked the roadside today and all the trees have been cleared. Also, the landscape has been smoothed. But I'm still cataloging the Amazing Flying Linden Plants.