Monday, March 18, 2013

Another of Strawberry's Memes

Apparently Strawberry Singh has enough time on her hands to work up Second Life memes and blog about them. So many memes that Seicher Rae actually started a Web page to track them (see it here and the original here). The current meme is about procrastination, it seems, though I don't see the connection to the questions. Maybe I misread something, but basically the instructions were to answer some questions, so here I go.


What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? June18, 2006. It is also the date of my RL 18th birthday. The day before I was on the Teen Grid under a different name.

Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? Nangrim, where I still have a home, and at the Isle of Lesbos. I still know some of the first people I met in the first week.

Where do you spend most of your SL time now? Most of my time is spent in Bay City, Nangrim, and various beaches and sandboxes. I like to explore a lot but I tend to haunt Linden-owned lands.

Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) Friend? Or wife? So I don't offend the latter, Angela Seale. I guess I'm not allowed to name _____________ or _____________ or _____________, but you all know who you are.

What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) My Inventory structure. It allows me to easily sort and almost as easily find anything. It has taken years to develop and as long as I don't let incoming items moulder somewhere, it works very well. My alts are better at this than I am.

The last thing you purchased in Second Life? A texture upload is the last thing that I spent money on in Second Life. The last object? Probably a bass drum from the Arcade gacha.

What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? Earth tones and greens.

Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? Fly! I've yet to find a walk or run anim I really like but flying is so much fun anyway. And I love to swim.

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? Wouldn't you like to know?

Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? I really have no idea. Really. Um. No. No idea. Anyone but Lindsay Lohan?

No comments: