Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Late on the Monday Meme

Not only have I been slacking with my blogging, but I've totally blown off the Strawberry Singh Monday Memes. Until today, Wednesday. Here's the "Have you ever SecondLifed Meme" a few days late.

From the series of "Where's Uccie?" in the Bay City Post.
Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments so others can come by and read your answers as well!

I’ve done a series of “have you ever” questions pertaining to Second Life. So all of the questions will start with “Have you ever” and end with “in Second Life?”
Have you ever owned a sim in Second Life? 
No, but Angela and I rented a Homestead for a brief time.

Have you ever created content in Second Life? 
Yes, for retail sale, contract work, personal use, and for the Isle of Lesbos (many of which have been featured on this blog, like the Bath House.)

Have you ever driven a vehicle in Second Life? 
Yes. I'm fond of boats and planes but not overly fond of automobiles. I'm better with boats than cars iRL, too, though I've yet to try a plane.

Have you ever gone sky diving in Second Life? 
One of my first experiences on the Main Grid was taking skydiving lessons. For L$150 (a lot of money for me back then) a Canadian chap gave a parachute to me, took me up in a plane a few times, and taught me when to do what, including some tricks on how to find  the center of a scoring target.

Have you ever played a sport in Second Life? 
Not an organized one, but I have a vague memory of kicking around a soccer ball.

Have you ever gone clubbing in Second Life? 
If you mean going out dancing to live or DJ'd music at a venue created for the purpose, yes. If you mean beating helpless creatures for their fur, then no.

Have you ever fangirled/fanboyed someone in Second Life?
 Yes, though for the life of me I can't remember the name of the first person I fangirl'd. Of course, I'm a big fangirl of the LDPW Moles. What was a bit creepy was the first time someone fanboy'd me in public.

Have you ever taken a picture of your avatar in water in Second Life? 
More than a few times, like the picture above.

Have you ever taken a picture of a sunset in Second Life? 
Yes, more than a few. The one that comes to mind first was from my farewell to Lesbos blog post.

Have you ever taken a nude picture of your avatar in Second Life?
 You do know that many credit me with starting Topless Tuesday and you ask this question, right?

Have you ever dated in Second Life? 
Yes, and got married, too.

Have you ever had or attended a wedding in Second Life? 
Didn't I just answer this? Been to more than a few, including my own.

Have you ever drank, smoked or taken drugs in Second Life? 
Yes, no, and no.

Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in Second Life? 
You mean today? Really, you don't seem to read my blog.

Have you ever been to Bukkake Bliss in Second Life? 
Who hasn't been there? Sure, I can think of a few.

2 comments:

Strawberry Singh said...

I laughed so hard at your answer to the clubbing question. I definitely meant the first description and not the latter, lol! Thanks again for participating and it's never late, can do the memes at any time!

Uccie Poultry said...

Thanks, Strawberry :)